- Designing and manufacture of special equipment (clamps, spreaders, hooks, lifting tackle, etc.).
- Lifting accessories (cable slings, chains, etc.).
- Workstation equipment (boom, bench, hoist, travelling crane, etc.).
- Floor handling accessories (handling trucks, boards, trolleys, different types of stand, etc.).
- Personal protective equipment (harnesses, life lines, etc.).
- Manufacturing to drawings
5 full-time workers. SolidWorks CAD software and associated computation software, linear static study, validation of 2D and 3D drawings.
Cazeneuve self-learning lathe, two Cazeneuve H.B. 575-HBX 360 BC lathes, three Huron 1500 laser sight milling machines.
10 travelling cranes, 3 to 25 tonnes, TIG-MIG MAG welding (steel, stainless steel, aluminium), 250 types of steel in stock.
Structural and dimensional inspection, painting and packaging, load testing by an approved body.
An exclusive industry application for managing preventive and corrective maintenance, loaded in an impact-resistant touch tablet for periodic inspections of equipment on site.
10,000 different products in the catalogue.
« A family business recognised for its expertise and know-how in the designing and making of tailored lifting and handling equipment »